Hello all! Since I am at Singapore now, why not I just took a photo of what I bring with me now and show it to you all! It’s a little bit similar to what I brought with me at Barcelona but I am just bored an have ample time to blog since I am waiting for my delegates to arrived. Cannot go anywhere, I just have to stand by at the hotel. T_T
Let’s go one by one!
1. Maybelline Master Liner Black eyeliner pencil – For my waterline and also to line my lashes if I do not want a very striking black line
2. Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner – My liquid liner trustee! You know how much I LOVE this eyeliner right? :)
3. Two Faced Shadow Insurance – For some basic eye shadow primer. Cause I do not want to do any bright makeup this time. Maybe I’ll go makeup-less. Haha
4. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray – I work from 7am – 7pm when it comes to a campaign that I have to take care off. So, I do need this setting spray just to make the blusher and eye shadow last longer, maybe from 7am – 1/2pm. :)
5. CandyDoll Liquid Foundation – It’s a very light foundation and I just love it! If I feel like having foundation on my face, this is what I’ll be wearing. :)
6. SilkyGirl Magic BB Powder – What I used to set my makeup on. Just love the texture and the feelings of having this powder on my face.
7. Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Water – Just my travel size makeup cleansing.
8. Loreal Hypnose Star Mascara – My favorite go to mascara right now. I can use less of the products to get great lashes effects! <3
9. Etude House BB Cream – If my face cannot corporate with the liquid foundation then, this is the one that I’ll be using as my foundation for the face. The most trustee BB Cream ever!
So, these are the items that I have now with me at Singapore! Of course I do have makeup items as well with me like the SEPHORA Medium Bag Eye Shadow Palette, Maybelline lip gloss and RIMMEL Lipsticks which I always have it in my bag. :)