Hello friends! I am back! Well, a week of rest from blogging makes me feel like I am wasting my time not to blog! I miss my blog so much!
Few days back, I posted this picture on my Facebook Page and said that I will do a blog post on what I had on my face to create this look. As promised, let me share what I had used on my face in the picture above.
Tadaa! Those makeup products which I will be listing it down, one by one below!
1. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Punjab (Medium 1)
2. Make Up Forever HD Powder
3. La Belle Carousel (Yellow palette) for blusher and bronzer
4. Make Up For Ever Lash Primer
5. Eyeko Black Drama Mascara for upper lash
6. Marc Jacobs Mascara for lower lash
7. Eyeko Brow Gel
8. UD Naked Basics 2 Palette
9. UD Perversion Eyeliner
10. Dolly Wink Eyeliner
11. NARS Audacious Lipstick in Audrey
All are my all time favorite makeup products and all are in one go! As you can see, I do not really use concealer, as this amazing foundation (which is my holy grail!) covers my spots perfectly!
The eyes are simply done by using Naked Basics 2 palette. I love matte looks now actually but I don’t really do my eye makeup nowadays. I need to start back!
Well, just a short blog to start with after a week of holiday!